Ultima Thule

Forum fanów Armii i 2TM2,3
Dzisiaj jest czw, 28 marca 2024 20:01:51

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 185 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł:
PostWysłany: wt, 22 kwietnia 2008 10:03:04 
Awatar użytkownika

hm...no niby tak, ale wiesz, bez mojego komentarza, to tak jakby jeszcze połowy nie oglądnęła :lol:

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: czw, 08 maja 2008 11:41:26 
Awatar użytkownika

Ostatnio zmieniony pt, 09 maja 2008 00:05:02 przez elrond, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: czw, 08 maja 2008 11:45:39 
Awatar użytkownika

Ja bym tu dawał od razu Gis :?: :D
Choć ten środkowy palec jakby za nisko - raczej cis.

(Siódemki zresztą)

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: czw, 08 maja 2008 11:51:34 
Awatar użytkownika

...cis..

Ostatnio zmieniony pt, 09 maja 2008 00:06:43 przez elrond, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: czw, 08 maja 2008 15:05:41 

Obrazek
Cis pospolity (Taxus baccata) :wink:

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: czw, 08 maja 2008 21:36:01 
Awatar użytkownika

HOW TO RECOGNISE DIFFERENT TREES FROM QUITE A LONG WAY AWAY

NO. 1
THE LARCH

Obrazek

The Larch

Zdrówka życzę

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: czw, 08 maja 2008 22:03:32 
Awatar użytkownika

Obrazek

:lol:

pozdro...
KoT

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: czw, 15 maja 2008 23:49:59 
Awatar użytkownika

50 ulubionych płyt Cobaina:
Cytat:
1. The Stooges - Raw Power
2. Pixies - Surfer Rosa
Kurt saids: "A die-cast metal fossil of misplaced draft, with or without the fucking production. Everyone who has ever commented on 'Surfer Rosa' has said that the production's amazing. I agree with that, but the songs are so strong that it wouldn't have mattered if you'd listened to it through a boom-box.
I was completely nihilistic up until about four or five years ago, when I first heard this. It changed my attitude. It made me finally admit, after being into punk rock for so many years, that I finally liked other stiles as well. It made me finally admit that I'm a music lover. Their music reminded me of the music that I always wanted to do - and was doing - before I got into punk rock eight or nine years ago."
3. The Breeders - POD
4. The Vaselines - Son Of A Gun
Kurt saids: "I just have this feeling Eugene and Frances had a really cool relationship. I don't know if that's true or not, but I think it's a really amazing thing when a couple can get on together and write some of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. They're kind of sharing their life with people. Eugene and Frances are the Captain & Tennille of the underground."
5. The Shaggs - Philosophy Of The World
Kurt saids: "It's so obviously the real thing. I heard this one live song - a Carpenters song, maybe? - where they must have been playing a day centre, and the screams in the background are louder than the music. The Shaggs are another archetypal K band."
6. Fang - Landshark
7. MDC - Millions Of Dead Cops
8. Scratch Acid - Scratch Acid
9. Saccharine Trust - Paganicons
10. Butthole Surfers - Pee Pee The Sailor
11. Black Flag - My War
12. Bad Brains - Rock For Light
13. Gang Of Four - Entertainment!
14. Sex Pistols - Never Mind The Bollocks
Kurt saids: "A million times more important than The Clash. How do I explain that? Hmm. Both were always a bad imitation of The Rolling Stones, in love with America. But at least they took their girlfriends on tour with them (The Slits). Their music was terrible, though. I blame Sandinista! for not letting me get into punk until years after I should have done - it was so bad.
The Pistols' album has the best production of any rock record I've ever heard. It's totally in-your-face and compressed. All the hype The Sex Pistols had was totally deserved - they deserved everything they got. Johnny Rotten was the one I identified with, he was the sensitive one.
The only reason I might agree with people calling our band "The Sex Pistols of the 90's" is that, for both bands, the music is a very natural thing, very sincere. But in terms of influence, fuck, no! Rock is too exhausted for that. We haven't produced a totally original sound like that. We might be uncompromising, but that's about it. We're an obvious metamorphosis."
15. The Frogs - It's Only Right And Natural
16. PJ Harvey - Dry
17. Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
18. The Knack - Get The Knack
19. The Saints - Know Your Product
20. Kleenex - Kleenex/Liliput
21. The Raincoats - The Raincoats
22. Young Marble Giants - Colossal Youth
Kurt Saids: "The music relaxes you, it's total atmospherics. It's just nice, pleasant music. I love it. The drum machine has to have the cheesiest sound ever. We're going to be on a Young Marble Giants compilation, doing 'Credit In The Straight World'. I had a crush on the singer for a while - didn't everyone?
I didn't know much about them - the Moxham brothers, right? I heard they might be getting back together again recently. Isn't it weird how, when you hear something like that, you still get excited, even though you know you shouldn't?"
23. Aerosmith - Rocks
24. Various - What is it?
25. R.E.M. - Green
26. Shonen Knife - Burning Farm
Kurt saids: "This was the first cassette that came out on K. Eventually, after a week of listening to it every day, I started crying. That's how much it affected me. I just couldn't believe that three people from a totally different culture could write songs as good as those, because I'd never heard any other Japanese music or artist who ever came up with anything good.
Everything about them is just so fucking endearing. They're not too cute! That's part of the charm. Do I think there's a paedophiliac element to their appeal? I think in Japanese culture in general there's a paedophiliac element - most of the women there dress op as young girls. It's weird.
I'm sure that I was twice as nervous to meet them as they were to meet us. I didn't want to offend or scare them in any way, because I know I'm a scruffy, slimy person who might scare them off - and that's exactly what I did. They were afraid of me. In fact, on one of our first dates together, they saw me walking towards them and they screamed at the top of their voices, turned around and ran away, and then peeked their heads out of their dressing room. I was trying to reassure them that I was harmless. The communication we had with them was deathly silence and a lot of smiling.
In many ways, they're the ultimate K band, because they are sincere, they are real. They don't' purposely put their guitars out of tune and they don't purposely sing out of tune."
27. The Slits - Typical Girls
28. The Clash - Combat Rock
29. Void/Faith - Void/Faith/Split EP
30. Rites Of Spring - Rites Of Spring
31. Beat Happening - Jamboree
32. Tales Of Terror - Tales Of Terror
33. Leadbelly - Last Sessions Volume 1
Kurt saids: "William Burroughs turned me onto that guy. He said that if you want to hear true honest music, you should hear Leadbelly. The songs are just amazing heartfelt.
Leadbelly was this poor black man in the early 1900s who went to jail a few times for wife-beating and robbery and getting into fights and bootlegging liquor. While he was is in prison, he started playing the guitar, and he sang so well that the governor started to like him, and let him out of jail. Leadbelly became an apprentice with Blind Lemon Jefferson and started recording songs, but none of the commercial recordings he made ever captured his true essence, except for these late sessions. They happened when this guy who'd been following his career for a few years caught him on a two-track tape recorder one night when they were hanging out at this hotel. It's just really cool.
I hope that my songs approximate that honesty. That's what I strive for. He was like the first punk rocker: he'd get into town, walk into an all-white bar, try to have a drink, get beat up and then go to jail because of it. So it's really cool to hear this music, especially the air of the recordings themselves, because it's so eerie to hear it on this crackly two-track.
But that's what Folkway records are like - they're awesome. They even have the entire Watergate tapes available as a 10-album set. I'm gonna get a Folkways tattoo next to my Black Flag tattoo."
34. Mudhoney - Superfuzz Bigmuff
35. Daniel Johnston - Yim Jump Music
36. Flipper - Generic Flipper
37. The Beatles - Meet The Beatles
38. Half Japanese - We Are They Who Ache With Amorous Love
Kurt saids: "I like to listen to Jad Fair and Half Japanese with headphones on, walking around shopping malls - in the heart of the American culture. I just think that, if people could hear this music right now, they'd melt, they wouldn't know what to do, they'd start bouncing off the walls and hyperventilating. So I turn up the music really loud and pretend it's blasting through the speakers in the mall."
39. Butthole Surfers - Locust Abortion Technician
40. Black Flag - Damaged
41. Fear - The Record
42. Pil - Flowers Of Romance
43. Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
44. The Marine Girls - Beach Party
45. David Bowie - The Man Who Sold The World
46. The Wipers - Is This Real?
47. The Wipers - Youth Of America
48. The Wipers - Over The Edge
Kurt saids: "Is This Real? Yes it is. The Wipers released maybe four or five albums. The first two were totally classic and influenced The Melvins and all the other punk rock bands. They're one of the bands I tried to assimilate. Their songs were so good. Greg Sage was pretty much the romantic, quiet, visionary kind of guy. What more can I say about them? They started Seattle grunge rock in Portland, 1977."
49. Mazzy Star - She Hangs Brightly
50. Swans - Young God EP

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: pt, 16 maja 2008 22:44:13 
Awatar użytkownika

pierwsza płyta, którą od biedy kojarzę, jest na dwunastym, ogólnie nie znam znacznej ilości nazw zespołów nawet...

ale najbardziej zaintrygowało mnie tu słowo "saids"!

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: pt, 16 maja 2008 22:51:31 
Awatar użytkownika

Ja naliczyłem ok. 15 kapel, których nie znam nawet z nazwy. Reszta jest mi mniej, lub bardziej znana.

Zdrówka życzę

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: pt, 16 maja 2008 22:58:52 
Awatar użytkownika

Crazy pisze:
ogólnie nie znam znacznej ilości nazw zespołów nawet
Z nazwy znam jakieś 2/3 ze słyszenia połowę :D

Crazy pisze:
najbardziej zaintrygowało mnie tu słowo "saids"!
To musi być taki grungowy slang

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: sob, 17 maja 2008 00:53:23 
Awatar użytkownika

mnie na liście zaskoczyło Shonen Knife, nie wiedziałem, że to takie stare jest

- Z pańskim forum jest wszystko w porządku.

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: sob, 17 maja 2008 09:43:28 
Awatar użytkownika

obliczyłam: znam dokładnie połowę. hm, nie wiedziałm, że piexis zrobiło na nim takie wrażenie. dziwi mnie brak the melvins w pierwszej pięćdziesiątce. z tego, co czytałam, to był ulubiony zespół kurta z czasów młodości i jego wpływ na powstanie nirvany wydawał mi się oczywisty i istotny.

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: sob, 17 maja 2008 17:45:33 
Awatar użytkownika

Faktycznie - nie zwróciłem na to uwagi. Chyba, że z wiekiem gust mu się zmienił (lista powstała nie wcześniej niż w 1992). Chociaz w 1993 Cobain produkował album Melvins "Houdini".

Tytuł:
PostWysłany: ndz, 18 maja 2008 20:22:20 
Awatar użytkownika

policzyłem sobie z listy Cobaina, które zespoły w ogóle znam z nazwy

wyszło mi, że wymienił 47 wykonawców, bo (nieznane mi oczywiście) The Wipers wystąpiło trzy razy a raz jest various, co podejrzewam o bycie składanką.

z tych 47 o 30 w ogóle nie słyszałem.

z pozostałych 17 tytuły ośmiu płyt są mi zupełnie obce

z pozostałych dziewięciu pięciu płyt nie słyszałem w całości

pozostają cztery.

Oczywiście narzuca się zrobienie :oops: , ale szczerze mówiąc narzuca mi się też zrobienie :roll: Czego on słuchał?

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 185 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.