Ultima Thule

Forum fanów Armii i 2TM2,3
Dzisiaj jest wt, 19 marca 2024 12:04:17

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 500 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
PostWysłany: pn, 28 sierpnia 2017 13:04:09 
Awatar użytkownika

Co za odcinek :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

FORZA NAPOLI SEMPRE!

PostWysłany: pn, 28 sierpnia 2017 16:02:02 
Awatar użytkownika

Skąd: Hôtel Lambert / Rafał Gan Ganowicz Appreciation Society
Ciągle się nie mogę otrząsnąć - to był odcinek doskonały!

Wszystkie prawdziwe ścieżki prowadzą przez Góry.

Zawsze mieć dojrzałe jagody do jedzenia i słoneczne miejsce pod sosną, żeby usiąść.

My gender pronoun is "His Majesty / Your Majesty".

PostWysłany: pn, 28 sierpnia 2017 16:04:58 
Awatar użytkownika

Ha!

PostWysłany: pn, 28 sierpnia 2017 20:45:02 
Awatar użytkownika

Świetny odcinek!
Ale pytań jest wciąż sporo...
Wątek Audrey ma sens!
Jerry! Jak ty trzymasz tę lornetkę!! (dziś oglądałem "Wojnę o planetę małp" i była bardzo analogiczna scena).
Diane... od dawnabyło wiadome, że nie gra do końca po dobrej stronie barykady... ale czy jest jeszcze jedna Diane? Może w Twin Peaks? A może nie ma, bo przecież targały nią sprzeczne emocje, gdy... no, właśnie...

Return... już jest! Warto było czekać 25 lat... co będzie za tydzień? Tego nie jestem w stanie przewidzieć...

Aaaa... no i Zawaski jest kozakiem :)

A pyta zawsze Bóg

PostWysłany: śr, 30 sierpnia 2017 20:55:48 
Awatar użytkownika

Zaskakująca, mocna i przerażająca (mam nadzieję, że nieprawdziwa) analiza aktualnej sytuacji Coopera z WtTP.com. Długie, ale warto przeczytać:

Right before putting the fork in the electricity socket, Dougie/Cooper turned on 'Sunset Boulevard' and heard something like 'forget the car, you can get that old thing anywhere, get Gordon Cole'. On the contrary, when Agent Cooper proper returned, he did the opposite: Agent Cooper circumvented the FBI, did not 'get Gordon Cole' or forget the car, but happily got into his shiny new car paid for by the Mitchums, a mafia group, while leaving a note behind for Cole. If Cooper had waited for the FBI, the Blue Rose Task Force would have been notified(as per Cole's orders to Agent Headley) immediately and Cooper would have been able to communicate his situation with his newfound assertiveness and tell Cole that he was Agent Cooper proper and that they needed to get to Twin Peaks right away. Cole, who already knew from Truman that there were two Coopers out there, was just one phone call away from meeting Cooper in Twin Peaks via FBI private transportation from Vegas/Buckhorn to Twin Peaks. Nevertheless, Agent Cooper left Cole stranded in Buckhorn, staring at the machines like a zombie, very disturbed at what is probably the fluctuations of lodge/red room manifestations on all those machines, showing where reality and people are breaking down and changing; and now Cole can only say a couple words at a time, disturbed by what happened to Diane and trying to figure out what 'sheriffs station' means, probably Twin Peaks sheriffs station where Naido is held.

We now know that Agent Cooper remembers everything from his time as Dougie, since he is still very close and familiar with Dougie's family and the Mitchums, so Cooper was conscious and acted himself when he saw that old movie and went for the electricity socket. When Dougie/Cooper saw the old movie and something 'clicked' inside of him when he heard 'forget the car, get Gordon Cole', etc., when Cooper heard this, I think many were suspecting that he then shocked himself in order to 'wake up', meet with Gordon Cole, etc. Disturbingly, this was not Agent Cooper's immediate intention: Cooper he did not join with Cole and the FBI and did not forget 'the car' bought by the Mitchums, but happily drove his car to meet with the Mitchums instead at the sight of jackpot's 'seven heaven', deciding to patronize mobsters and insurance fraudsters, while only leaving a note for Cole, which may or may not tip off Cole to meet him in Twin Peaks.

Furthermore, Cooper said 'I am the FBI', which is a declaration that is equivalent to sidelining Cole and asserting his authority over the entire situation. This declaration of 'being the FBI', identifying the institution with your personal character, is something that a King or authoritarian might say in asserting their privilege of power to control the institution, above and beyond the rule of law, freedom, and rationality. This also resonates with the 'Denise scene' where Cole, who is 'old fashioned', was sidelined institutionally and under the order of a trivial boss who cared only about flattery(signaled by the flowers someone before him had brought in for Denise), caring about personal comforts/favors, how 'federal bureau of investigation sound, etc., thus forcing Cole to engage in flattery in order to get permission to take Tammy along. Flattery has no place in the proper functioning of an institution meant to produce universal conditions of law, freedom, justice, etc. for the entire society, and with this role the institution must necessarily have nothing to do with flattery or personal interest, 'justice is blind', etc.

What is even more disturbing here is that Agent Cooper told the Mitchums, who are not 'traditionally welcomed by law enforcement types', that their relation with the law is about to change. Cooper is planning to 'be the FBI' and is he now telling mobsters that they are going to be friendly with power, with the law, namely Cooper as the personal embodiment of the FBI? What kind of law would this be, one of flattery and authoritarianism where a 'social club' of friends who help each other get very wealthy ignore the law and impose their rule over the land, even engaging in criminal activities(hits, racketeering, murder) like the Mitchums, whose relationship to the law is about to improve? Agent Cooper, like Denise, seems to be way too caught up here in people who have flattered him, made him 'feel good' with parties, girls, and gifts; so in other words, Agent Cooper forgot Cole, declared himself as the embodiment of the FBI, and then got in his brand new 'car'. Cooper was conscious the entire time and has learned from his time as Dougie, and liked it immensely, maybe now he is so tied to it that he will assert his private luxury group as rulers to continue his enjoyment. Cooper was even so impressed with the incompetent Fuscoes and the corruption at the Las Vegas police department, that it evoked in him the patriotic song of the US flag, as if his antics and dealing with mafia were a principle to rule the state. The same upbeat 'jazz' music plays for the Fuscoes that was playing for Dougie/Cooper at the breakfast table. Then when Cooper engaged the Fuscoes he began to get patriotic while looking at the flag, almost like he was relishing all his great 'jackpot' times as Dougie, then Cooper's desire was activated by the attractive woman in the red shoes, and he began to look at the electricity socket, the very thing that triggers him to wake up. So when Cooper saw the movie and heard 'forget the car, get Gordon Cole', did he actually remember everything he had done as Dougie, the mafia connections, parties, jackpots, girls, etc., and think to himself that if Gordon Cole comes by, all this will end, my 'seven heaven', money, etc., I had better wake up quick and make a power play before it is too late, get in the 'car' and forget Cole?

Finally, we also had Ruby 'waiting for someone', like Dougie/Cooper was supposed to be waiting for Cole, but instead opted to crawl out into whatever crowd she found and take the 'shock'; and this scene was followed by the 'convenience motel' and the 'bosom woman' who opens the door there, the likely destination of Ruby after abandoning her dreams, what she was waiting for in favor of a random crowd. Cooper/Dougie scene where he went for the electricity was the same process, so will Agent Cooper be looking to go to the convenience store/motel? Just as Ruby gave up on dreams and went with whoever in the crowd was at hand, Agent Cooper is giving up on Cole and the Blue Rose Task Force, his old dreams of justice and community, and just going with whoever happens to be on hand thanks to his accidental embodiment in Dougie and 'viva las vegas'? Agent Cooper's future will be visiting the convenience store, turning the world into a buffet for himself and his personal convenience, taking whatever is convenient, at hand, without regard to dreams, love, justice, law, etc.?

Cooper even disregarded Mike/Gerard and his instructions to take the ring, since he left it under the pillow, and was more concerned about Mike/Gerard making a new doppelganger 'seed' for him, the same way Dougie was manufactured in the first place. Mike/Gerard looked very disturbed at Agent Cooper's orders as if surprised and not fully understanding what Cooper was up to. Whatever Agent Cooper is doing, he is doing it himself, sidelining both Cole and Mike/Gerard, while siding with the Mitchums, and doing this with a goal we are not certain of yet.

The role of the ring here is important, Mike/Gerard handles the ring, which is used to institute order in the world, some kind of rule/law over the world, how the vortex/void will be managed by people with their dreams of love/justice, etc. which assert themselves from out of the depths of the void, regardless of it, since nature cannot sustain itself, it is split at a quantum level and needs dreams/dreamer, etc.. For example, Mr. C/BOB used the ring to submit Ray to his rule, end his story. Now there are problems with Mike, why he turns evil, etc., which I will not get into here, but he still trying to be good and defeat his problems as best he can, but is still reliant on Agent Cooper to institute 'good' here because of his limitations, so that if Agent Cooper were to trap BOB in the red room with the ring, then Mikes arm would secretly meet with not BOB, but a new law/world which is the source of garmanbozia and enjoyment. Nevertheless, if Agent Cooper is going to institute a new 'good order', law, justice, freedom, etc., then how is he going to trap Mr. C/BOB in the red room without the ring which asserts authority over those who bear it? Cooper left the ring under the pillow, could he be planning just to kill his doppelganger Mr. C and take BOB for himself, thus not needing the ring to trap BOB in the red room? Was it Agent Cooper all along who called Mr. C back in 'Darya's motel' and threatened him that he would 'be with BOB again'? After all, Agent Cooper originally engaged BOB himself due to his own failures, and he does not seemed to have addressed them, but rather seems to have intensified his old ways with a new assurance, one that even dumps Cole, the ring, and claims the FBI for himself?

This new Agent Cooper would be far more dangerous than anyone BOB has ever been with, due to his overriding pie/coffee/Dougie-Jackpot charm, ability to lead groups of people like the Mitchums who would otherwise be weary of law enforcement, plus his FBI connections, his influence could spread to the interior halls of the state, he could have Denise's job in no time......Maybe it is Cooper himself who is in the 'congressmen's dilemma', but instead of shooting the wife, will send a new doppelganger to Janey E, while he has BOB to himself, Cooper moving up to be Mr. C and putting a new Dougie in suburban zombie land to shore up his pie.....and where does this leave the role of people like Diane, Richard, and Mr. C, who have 'been to the convenience store and back' and may come to realize that nothing is worth anything there, could they play a role in eliminating this monster?

Zawsze mieć dojrzałe jagody do jedzenia i słoneczne miejsce pod sosną, żeby usiąść.

PostWysłany: czw, 31 sierpnia 2017 08:21:38 
Awatar użytkownika

Podziwiam. Ale nie mam przekonania, że tak jest.

PostWysłany: czw, 31 sierpnia 2017 16:30:29 
Awatar użytkownika

manool pisze:
Ale nie mam przekonania, że tak jest.

Też nie mam przekonania, a wręcz mam nadzieję, że tak nie jest, niemniej opinia ciekawa i - tu zacytuję mojego kolegę który też to przeczytał:

Cytat:
"Chciałem napisać, że za długie i nie czytałem, przekombinowane i jak ktoś ma za dużo czasu to uprawia takie overanalyzing zamiast grzecznie czekać na ciąg dalszy... ale zaraz po lekturze (bo jednak przeczytałem) naszło mnie, że to faktycznie jakoś zbyt łatwo poszło... Znów nas strollował Lynch? Dał nadzieję na happy end, żeby w dwóch ostatnich odcinkach totalnie nas pogrążyć? Bo jednak w końcu ten nasz dobry Dale musiał mieć w sobie ziarno zła, krzywe odbicie w lustrze? Każdy ma cień, nawet tak z gruntu dobra istota? Jaki jest cień Dale'a, czemu nawet on nie wyszedł bez szwanku z Czarnej Chaty? No i - gdzie jest Annie?"

PostWysłany: czw, 31 sierpnia 2017 18:55:08 
Awatar użytkownika

Można się nerwowo wykończyć.

PostWysłany: czw, 31 sierpnia 2017 20:56:52 
Awatar użytkownika

długie, po angielsku, nie czytam
mam jednak pytanie odnośnie ostatniego odcinka - nie można tak było od początku?

- Z pańskim forum jest wszystko w porządku.

PostWysłany: pt, 01 września 2017 07:43:43 
Awatar użytkownika

Budyń pisze:
nie można tak było od początku?

Pewnie można było, ale wówczas ostatnie odcinki mogłyby obniżyć loty, a to zła strategia.

PostWysłany: wt, 05 września 2017 08:47:52 
Awatar użytkownika

Jestem wstrząsnięty

PostWysłany: wt, 05 września 2017 10:20:12 
Awatar użytkownika

Również jestem

Postaram się na razie nie spojlerować...

...ale, nastąpił koniec...
Koniec i bomba,
Ten kto oglądał ten trąba...

...aż się mi cisnęło na klawiaturę... ale wcale tak nie jest... Chyba nikt, kto chociaż trochę kojarzy Lyncha - nie myślał, że zakończenie okaże się łatwe...
...ale na chwilę obecną nie wydaje mi się, aby istniało jakieś jedno logiczne rozwiązanie zagadek i odpowiedzi na kluczowe pytania, które pozostały bez odpowiedzi... spędziłem trochę czasu (kosztem snu, niestety), aby poczytać kilka teorii, więc kilka rzeczy się wyjaśniło... jestem na razie przed lekturą "Sekretów Twin Peaks"... warto to czytać?? No i może w drugiej książce Frosta kilka rzeczy stanie się bardziej jasnymi...
Na pewno muszę jeszcze raz obejrzeć "Ogniu, krocz ze mną"... czekam na wasze opinie...
Mi się to bardzo podobało - jako całość - dwuczęściowe - zupełnie kontrastowe odcinki... Lynch jest geniuszem... :) choć łatwo się ostatniego odcinka nie oglądało...

A pyta zawsze Bóg

PostWysłany: wt, 05 września 2017 11:21:33 
Awatar użytkownika

:(

Smok pisze:
jestem na razie przed lekturą "Sekretów Twin Peaks"... warto to czytać??

Pewnie, choć chyba Ci niewiele wyjaśni.

PostWysłany: wt, 05 września 2017 11:59:14 
Awatar użytkownika

Dziękuję panie Lynch, to była wciągająca jazda.

FORZA NAPOLI SEMPRE!

PostWysłany: wt, 05 września 2017 22:10:42 
Awatar użytkownika

Ja niestety mam raczej ochotę powiedzieć "dziękuję panie Lynch, temu panu już dziękujemy"... jakkolwiek jestem na fali wznoszącej, bo po oglądaniu wstępnym pierwszej nocy, kiedy skądinąd w pewnym momencie wyłączyłem, miałem ochotę powiedzieć tylko "wypierdalaj panie Lynch", a po wczorajszym oglądaniu wspólnie z rodziną, znacznie przychylniej patrzę na te dwa ostatnie odcinki. Właściwie niemal mi się podobały (nie licząc sceny walki zielonej rękawicy z bańką z boba, która to scena była tak głupia, że żadne inne słowo nie przychodzi mi na myśl), również ten ostatni przedziwny odcinek... Miał on tę wielką przewagę nad całą resztą "Returnu", że po 17 godzinach Lynch wreszcie skupił się i przypomniał sobie, co to jest samodyscyplina! Przy całej dziwności i trudno-wytrzymalności tych ciągnących się w nieskończoność scen, były one wymierzone od linijki i przycięte do wzoru, miały strukturę. No właśnie, ale nawet gdyby bardzo mi się podobał cały ten finał, nie odmieni on tego, że całość była beznadziejnie chaotyczna, pełna kompletnie niepotrzebnych scen, wątków i postaci pozbawionych znaczenia na jakimkolwiek poziomie. Aż mam ochotę zrobić ich listę :mrgreen: Niestety jest to śmiech przez łzy, gdy bardziej mnie wciąga robienie listy niepotrzebnych wątków, niż szukanie wyjaśnień zagadek typu "who is the dreamer"; jakoś prawdę mówiąc, zwisa mi to.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 500 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 34  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.